Thursday, May 27, 2021

Tigers

 There is nothing like the thrill of walking through the jungle looking for a tiger and knowing they could be watching you already.


Ashlan Gorse Cousteau

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

Steve Jobs

I claim that all those who think they can cherry-pick science simply don't understand how science works. That's what I claim. And if they did, they'd be less prone to just assert that somehow scientists are clueless.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.

Cat Stevens

A story of life through quotes
There are tigers everywhere!!  When we go boldly forth into the jungle of taking steps into our dreams our journey is exciting and alive and we get to have adventures and learn and grow. 
OR 
We can choose to only go/believe take the road that we think is safe, on the flat earth, with guns in our hand so we can destroy tigers before we see them and never learn that these tigers are just like us ... they are all the other human animals afraid to go beyond their carefully walled in limits and beliefs because of their fears of us ... like an endless game where everyone ends up dead except the victors and the world is a decimated shell containing a only a small minded group who cry for the past they destroyed ... just before they die of boredom or start killing each other because, after all that battle for a homogenous race, religion and culture, someone in the dared to have a different thought which was interpreted as a tiger.

And because my intention is positive this is only a cautionary tale and the first 2 quotes are the places we can go to overcome our limits and limiting beliefs.

Cheers
Jeanne

No comments: