Thursday, October 07, 2021

Soul Shine

 I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.

Duke Ellington


Its been raining here since I don't know when. Some gloomy days are made for blues

Cheers Jeanne


Let your soul shine

Better than sunshine
I know it's better than moonshine
Damn sure better than rain
People now don't you mind
We all get this way sometimes
You got to let your soul shine
Shine till the break of day

Written by Warren Haynes (guitarist for Allman Brothers Band and Gov't Mule)


Listen to this version of Soul Shine by Beth Hart to get your morning going:-)

https://open.spotify.com/track/3yWl1F8mOIUwE7COOKN6O4?si=7de99fd806b841f3






3 Pines at Mary and Paul's
or 
Waiting, Watching and Wondering

First ever posting of my art! 
haha, my select readership of two, you will get subjected to my random creations now that I have discovered I like to draw and paint as well as write.
Thanks for reading:-)


No comments: