Monday, January 01, 2007

Yesterday

Here's the quote for today
"For all that has been, thanks. For all that will be, yes" by Dag Hammarskjold
So to 2006; the lives, the deaths, the loves, the fears, the joys and the pains I am grateful. Even to the petty worries and guilts, even to the senseless waste and selfish cruelty and the ignorance that harms through its arrogance, even to the nights when I couldn't see the stars and days when I couldn't see the sun, I am grateful.
It is all in me and I am humbled and overjoyed at my capacity to take it all and grow.
I am delighted to be just like everyone else, and to be unique and special.
MY faith has grown, my peace has grown, my eyes and ears are opening to the beauty in everything, the presence of my death is freeing me to live and create my being and listen to my heart.
And for 2007
It is my intention to be intimate with every breath and every second and not take anything for granted.
"Yes" and then "thanks" are all that I need to live.

No comments: