Thursday, January 05, 2023

Messy - January 5th 2023

 "Don't use all-or-nothing thinking. Take each day as its own day, and don't worry about it if you mess up one day. The most important thing you can do is just get back up on the horse."

Henry Cloud

Thoughts:
I didn't expect to be sending a message about messing up this early in the new year. I'm trying to let go of my desire to do everything right and focus on getting back up and remembering what I did so as to not make the same mess again. What I know is the messes happen when I don't know what I'm doing and it seems to be the way I learn to do things so I guess the good part is I'm doing things. Happy learning 2023 
Cheers Jeanne

“You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.” 
Max Ehrmann, Desiderata



No comments: