Thursday, April 16, 2020

life tool

I am the most powerful tool in my life and I will use me wisely 
from Instagram tagged as Life Meme.  

Into the second month of staying at home except for essentials and there is little to reassure us that the COVID19 virus pandemic will be under control enough in another month to lift any of the restrictions we currently living under.  There is a link below for self isolation advice from Chris Hadfield. 

I've being taking Steve Martin's Masterclass on comedy, and one of my big takeaways is that we (people) are "thought machines" and material is everywhere! I can't imagine Chris Hadfield or Steve Martin being bored in isolation. I think that using me wisely means choosing what it is that I want in the moment, in the day, the month, my life and focusing on those. What an opportunity right now to use this powerful tool that is me! 


Cheers
Jeanne

No comments: