When the Night Feels my Song
Bedouin Soundclash
I'm on the rocky hillHeading down off the mountain slopeAnd as my steps echo, echo louder than beforeAnother day is doneSay goodbye to the setting sunSee what I foundTurn back to the groundJust as before
And hey, hey, hey, heyHey, beautiful day (hey, hey)Hey, beautiful dayHey, hey, hey, heyHey, beautiful day (hey, hey)Hey, beautiful day
When the night feels my songI'll be home, I'll be home
Into the undergrowthTo stand out on a lonely roadIn the twilight, the day turns to nightAnd I'm aloneAnd when the light has leftI'm not sure of my every stepFollow the wind that pushes me westBack to my bed
And hey, hey, hey, hey (hey)Hey, beautiful day (hey, hey)Hey, beautiful dayHey, hey, hey, hey (hey)Hey, beautiful day (hey, hey)Hey, beautiful day
When the night feels my songI'll be home, I'll be homeWhen the night feels my songI'll be home, I'll be homeWhen the night feels my songI'll be home, I'll be home
Cheers
Jeanne
No comments:
Post a Comment