Thursday, October 20, 2022

Spread the light - May 26th 2022

 “There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” 

Edith Wharton

My thoughts:
This past week has been difficult as I heard sad news about two friends who are and always will be bright lights in my life. Two people who inspire and challenge me. Two people who I learned to love, respect and trust through countless moments of shared laughter and tears, through discussions and arguments, through meals, travelling, and living full on adventures. Two different people who exemplified that living is to explore, learn and do new things, to face fear and not hide, to work hard and play hard, to love generously and dance with joy and through pain. Their candles will never dim, no matter how distant. Their light will always be reflecting in my light, growing in my heart and spilling over with all the light it cannot contain and needs to share.
Cheers
Jeanne

"Your heart is where your inner light resides. It is part of every sacred journey to reconnect with your inner light, step into your divinity, spread the light of love before you, return to the essence of love, and inspire others to do the same.”
Molly Friedenfeld   

No comments: