Thursday, October 20, 2022

Prepare for Adversity - April 7th 2022

 “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.”

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

My thoughts; There are many life stories being determined right now under extreme circumstances. We, who are not faced with extremes at this time, have the opportunity to think about how we would like our life story to be, who we want to be and how we would want to react if faced with war and very tough choices. I think about living with integrity and how could I live with myself if I sacrificed that integrity, no matter what alternative was threatened? I hope thinking about this now might help me better know who I am and make future decisions based on that knowledge when faced with a desperate situation.

Cheers
Jeanne

No comments: