Thursday, October 20, 2022

I am 23,360 days of choices - Oct 6th 2022

 “You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.” 

Anonymous

My thoughts: 

Every second of every minute of every hour we are making choices and every one of these choices has a consequence. Repetitive choices can become automatic but are still choices... our habits are choices we choose to repeat. How we see the world is our choice. There is NOTHING we cannot change by how we choose to think about it. 

Since it seems easier but (in my opinion) is ultimately unproductive to complain about things it is time for my choices to reflect whether I am content with the easy path or if I want to try to buck this trend and stay focused on what I want to accomplish.

I am almost 65. That means I've lived over 23,360 days. That's a lot of hours, minutes and choices. I am the sum of all those, and as long as I am breathing, I'll have more choices and my sum will grow. Fortunately for me I have the responsibility for who I am and my choices, no matter what circumstance or adversity comes my way.

Cheers
Jeanne

No comments: